It is a legal requirement for patients have a GP they are assigned to and patients can express a preference about which GP they wish to be assigned to.
Find your NHS number here https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/online-services/find-nhs-number/
Providing you live within our Practice area (cut off for Bolton Le Sands is the A6 traffic lights where you turn right for Hest Bank)Register with us online
Alternatively you can complete the below registration process
- Complete the online form
- Contact us after 5 working days to check you have been registered
- If on medication, book a review with our Practice Pharmacist
- Book an NHS Health check (if you haven’t had one in the last 5 years)
If you prefer not to register online, you can complete a Registration Form. Once completed, hand to the reception desk. You will be registered within 5 working days, then your records will be transferred to us by the Health Authority from your previous practice (applicable to NHS England Practices only)Download Patient Registration Form
If you are on any repeat medication, please book a medication review with our Practice Pharmacist. We also encourage new patients to book an NHS Health check (if you haven’t had one at your previous practice in the last 5 years).
All new patients are registered for prospective full medical record access;
- view your prospective medical record online via the NHS App
- Book appointments online (up to six weeks in advance)
- Order repeat medication online
Patient Catchment Area
Click view larger map to search your postcode