In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have changed our services. All appointments are now via telephone and if a clinician feels you need to be seen face to face they will either:
- offer you a video consultation if they feel it is appropriate.
- video consultation available via the MYGP app on your smartphone or patient access online via your laptop, PC or tablet.
- offer you a face to face appointment.
- Non-urgent appointments will be at our Milnthorpe site
- All urgent face to face patients will be seen at our branch site in Carnforth, which is a RED site.
You will be given an approximate time for these appointments PLEASE DO NOT WALK IN TO THE SURGERY WITHOUT PRIOR ARRANGEMENT WITH A CLINICIAN
Carnforth (New Street) surgery doors are now closed and will only be opened for face to face patients who have an appointment arranged with a clinician.
All prescriptions are being sent electronically to your nominated pharmacy
- PLEASE DO NOT ‘DROP OFF’ YOUR REPEAT PRESCRIPTION
- IF YOU HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS AND DO NOT HAVE ONLINE ACCESS, PLEASE RING THE SURGERY AND OUR RECEPTION TEAM WILL REGISTER YOU FOR ONLINE ACCESS.
- IF YOU DON’T HAVE INTERNET ACCESS PLEASE RING THE SURGERY ON 01539 715555 TO ORDER YOUR MEDICATION.